Symptoms of aging are treated with bioidentical testosterone at BioBalance Health
Download the transcription of this podcast.
In episode 46 of the BioBalance Healthcast we discuss how my practice differs from my competition, and two of the most common symptoms my patients complain about.
Regarding my practice:
- I practiced as an OB/GYN for 25 years.
- I perfected BioBalance Health by listening to my patients
- We charge on a pay-as-you-go basis, not by yearly retainer
- My patients don’t want to come office visits every month, I treat them a few times a year
- I interview my patients, reviewing their blood test results with them before prescribing dosage
- Following the initial visits, they just come in for pellet insertions
- I try very hard to limit waiting times
- My Nurse Practitioners do the insertions; they understand hormones better than most doctors
- I customized my instruments to decrease the size of the insertion, minimizing the size of the scars
- My competition requires monthly lab tests and visits for insertion
- My practice offers the most efficient, cost effective treatment available
About Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue
- Fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue have a connection, so they are often confused
- Both symptoms cause a bone-tiredness that is worse than what can be caused by hormone deficiency
- Fibromyalgia—caused by a virus—is an autoimmune disease that causes your immune system to attack body tissue
- Fibromyalgia causes traveling pain, moving to different parts of the body
- Chronic fatigue is also a virus that compromises the autoimmune system and is generally caused by lack of testosterone
- Both are treated with bioidentical hormone pellets
For more information about BioBalance Bioidentical Pellet Treatment, visit the BioBalance Health website.