Dr. Maupin explains the latest advancement in Microinjection Facials – AQUAGOLD®
Aquagold® is the newest type of microinjection process that utilizes hundreds of tiny gold needles to inject neurotoxins, filler and PRP right under the skin to stimulate the youthful turnover of facial skin cells and treat all the signs of aging. This treatment can be used successfully on the hands, neck and décolleté too. This process is essentially pain free after application of lidocaine gel and can be done much more quickly and with less trauma than micro-needling, with better outcomes.
In addition to skin injections PRP can be injected into the scalp to increase hair growth in areas of the scalp that are thinning.
The benefits of Aquagold®
- Aquagold® treatments require very little downtime and allow you to go to the office or out of the house a few hours after the treatment.
- Aquagold® can also be adjusted to your needs by adding PRP to filler and neurotoxin injections.
- Aquagold® can inject PRP + Filler and + Neurotoxin which makes your face look smoother with smaller pores, better texture and fills the small lines around your eyes and mouth.
- Aquagold® is a complete makeover for your face: Best results are achieved with 3-4 treatments, spaced one month apart. Some of my patients do it every 3 months like they do botox.
There are three levels of treatment: You can choose the level of treatment that you need
- Silver Aquagold + neurotoxin + filler = $
- Gold Aquagold + Neurotoxin + filler higher % of active ingredients= $$
- Platinum Aquagold= PRP + Neurotoxin+ Filler = $$$
Post Care: After this treatment, post care is to leave it alone and only use a mild facial cleanser before bed the day of the treatment. The next day only use lightweight sunscreen and very little makeup.
By the third day you can cleanse and treat your skin as you normally do, and the results are evident!
Who Can Have This Treatment:
- Anyone who does not have a tattoo or infection in the area of treatment
- No sun exposure for 2 weeks before and two weeks after each treatment or it will impair the results
- You must wear sunscreen at all times
Who Can’t Have This Treatment:
- Active cancer treatment
- On immunosuppressants for autoimmune disease or cancer
- On steroids
This treatment should be done at least a month after a laser , not before, and a few weeks after botox or other neurotoxin injections. You will LOVE the way you look.
This Health cast was written and presented by Dr. Kathy Maupin, M.D., Bio-identical Hormone Replacement Expert and Author. www.BioBalanceHealth.com • (314) 993-0963.
Please subscribe to our YouTube channel and please check “ Like “. Follow us on Facebook and Instagram at BioBalanceHealth.